- Eli Broad says he absolutely is not interested in privatizing public education. (Scholastic Administrator)
- A teacher describes the “iLearn” program that the city approves for credit recovery. (Chaz’s School Daze)
- A principal describes an interaction that is possible when teachers put their ego aside. (Practical Theory)
- After his school’s career day, a teacher ruminates on his own career in the classroom. (Assailed)
- A dedicated UFT voter wonders whether he should still have the right when he retires. (NYC Educator)
- A mother describes her ideal New York City high school and concludes it is a fantasy. (Insideschools)
- Researchers say they are finding that white New Yorkers would choose diverse schools. (SchoolBook)
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.