- Paddy tweeted this last night, but here is the most dicktastic font. Ever. [Dickface, via @Artfcity]
- Another dicktastic font, possibly more dicktastic than the last because it’s in 3D (and used at the AFCRPAAaA* last year)! [Cocksure, via Rollin Leonard]
- Things we learned today: Click through images of art critic Jerry Saltz on Facebook. Yesterday we saw a torso shot of him in front of a Sol LeWitt wall work. Today, we were forwarded the full image (thanks Marina Galperina). He’s got some fancy shoes! [Facebook]
- The Beatles made a variety show! Video here. [Beatles Bible]
- Do not cross the path of secondary market dealer Helly Nahmad; he might send some ultimate fighters out to rough you up. [Gallerist NY]
- One more reason to go to Philly: Roberta Smith extols the virtues of “Great and Mighty Things” at The Philadelphia Museum of Art. [NYTimes]
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.