- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- You’re the caretaker now, Mr. Bear. You’ve always been the caretaker.
- The best way to scrape a busload of pig intestines off a highway is with a snow plow, I guess.
- Here is the Alexandra Petri response you needed to that Mississippi lawmaker and his no-ladies policy. No women in the truck, fools!
- Apparently the Twitter outage that occurred earlier this afternoon inspired quite a bit of frustration, but personally I found it freeing, and am sad to be back in my cage.
- Kanye West is reportedly building low-income housing in California modeled on Luke Skywalker’s clay igloo from Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Two Georgia teens faked a wild kidnapping in a far-fetched bid for YouTube followers and now face felony charges, this has been your gentle…
Original published: 2019-07-11 18:21:59 Read the full New York City News here
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.