- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Bob Ross’s old paintings and old hairstyle have been FOUND.
- “The last Volkswagen Beetle rolled off an assembly line into eternity” last week ☹️
- There’s some behind-the-scenes drama at Big Little Lies.
- Anyone know who the mayor of Mount Vernon is?
- Fox News contributor Tyrus sent gross text messages to a colleague, including one that read, “Just pull your boobs out.”
- There’s a disturbing update on the murder of American scientist Suzanne Eaton, whose body was discovered in a Nazi bunker in Greece this week.
- Hector Figueroa, president of one of the city’s most influential labor unions, died of an appparent heart attack on Thursday night. He was 57.
- How Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time … in Hollywood brought Hollywood Boulevard back in time…
Original published: 2019-07-12 14:36:59 Read the full New York City News here
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.