Answering Your Questions Version – Streetsblog New York Metropolis
We received somewhat slowed down within the vice presidential debate final evening ( us!), so we’ll get straight to the information. Hopefully, we’ll reply all of your questions (in contrast to Vice President Pence, who handled Susan Web page’s queries just like the NYPD press workplace treats ours):
- The Times’s excellent Christina Goldbaum broke a pleasant story: The biking gender hole could lastly be closing!
- Clayton Guse of the Daily Newsuh adopted our personal Julianne Cuba’s exclusive concerning the $75,000 payout town made to a bike owner injured on the Brooklyn Bridge. (Subsequent time, Guse, attempt to point out Streetsblog — all of us gotta eat!)
- David Meyer of the Post was ok to hat-tip Streetsblog for Cuba’s other exclusive yesterday — that Brooklyn DA Eric Gonzalez declined to press expenses towards the motive force who killed 10-year-old Enzo Farachio final 12 months.
- A cop was arrested in a highway rage incident. (NYDN)
- Learn all concerning the mayor’s plan to rezone Soho to make it extra inexpensive. (Gothamist)
- The specter of masks fines is working. (NY Post)
- It appears the NYPD has misplaced management of mobs of pro-virus, anti-mask vigilantes in Boro Park for two nights in a row, as Jacob Kornbluh reported on Twitter. (Don’t count on NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea to take reporters’ questions on it — he hasn’t attended a mayoral press name since June 2.)
- Park Slopers received all NIMBY when a college wished to ban vehicles on a avenue so college students may study safely. What’s flawed with some individuals? (NY Post)
- What’s this? Larry Penner praising the MTA for doing one thing proper? (Mass Transit)
- And, lastly, this gorgeous a lot means the election is over, proper? (NYDN) Oops, we guesss not! (NYDN)